
My mom came to visit last week and decided to be brave and start potty training Ivy. Well, I guess Ivy really decided she was ready, and my Mom is just better at reading the clues than I am. But anyway, needles to say, she spent quite a few days running around the house naked. However, she had gotten a new kitchen for her birthday (we gave it to her early), and she just has to wear her apron when she's "cooking". So this was just too funny to not take a picture.
12 comments:
How cute is she! That is too funny!! I hope that the potty training is going well! I am dreading it! But Trey's time will come and I will have to do it!
OH...Natalie that is soooo cute! I love it!
That is sooooo funny! She cracks me up! Who doesn't wear panties and has to wear an apron??? But I'm so glad you posted it! That made my day!
haha that is way too cute!!
Classic! I can't believe Ivy! I'm a mean mom...Morgan can't even play with her kitchen unless she has panties on...panties are indeed a privilege. I'm glad that potty training is going well!
She's so cute! I hope your potty training goes well!!
That's a classic wedding video pic someday. TOO CUTE! Good luck potty training!
she is so cute! I love the little bum shots!
Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll confirm you as a reader...ashleyflake20@yahoo.com
that is hilarious:) and yes...how's the potty training?
That picture is SO classic! How fun! I am sure she will just love seeing that when she is older! :)
Heather
LOL!!!!!!! That is the cutest picture I have ever seen!
Post a Comment