Our pretty birthday girl Ivy
I swore I would never do a character birthday party for my kids, but Ivy just loves Dora so much, how could I resist?!?! Do you think she looks excited about her cake?

We have the best friends in the world! Thanks guys for coming to celebrate with us!
Just a cute picture of the babies. Cute Joshua is on the left, Porter in the middle, and Porter's girlfriend Lucia on the right (are arranged marriages really a thing of the past?).
6 comments:
Happy B-day Ivy! I can't believe she's already two! Time flies... and I LOVE that Dora cake! Did you make it yourself...because if you did you should be a baker instead of a massage therapist!
Did you make the Dora cake? I love it. Happy birthday to Ivy!
That cake looks awesome!! Way to go! What a cute birthday party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IVY:) She is so cute, and look at her long hair! I can't believe you really made a dora cake...I'm a bad mom! You are talented:) and my girls are obsessed with her too! Glad you had a fun party!!!
Isn't it crazy how fast time flies! She is such a cute girl! Awesome cake!
What a FUN party! It looks like you all had a great time, way to go! :) Happy Birthday lil miss Ivy!
Post a Comment