I can hardly believe it, but John and I got engaged 5 years ago! Whoa! The time has flown by, and it has been a great 5 years. Sorry to be cheesy for a moment, but I just have to tell him that I love him SO much! You're the best, babe! I'm so glad I said yes!
5 comments:
What a cute picture! Congrats on 5 years!
It doesn't seem like that long ago...but it does at the same time! Congrats though you looks so cute together and now you have two cute kids! CRAZY!
Wow Natalie, you are HOT! Great picture. Yeah for being married and happily so!
Congrats on 5 wonderful years together!
Time goes by so fast! Before you know it Ivy will be heading off to Jr. High. Being a wife and mother is such an adventure!
Can you add my mom to your list of people who can get to your blog. nolaje@gmail.com
Post a Comment