Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boring

I realize my blog has been really dull lately, and this post is no different. What are you supposed to blog about when the major events in your life consist of one child getting a new package of elmo panties, and the other child graduating from rice cereal only to oatmeal cereal, sweet potatoes and green beans. Wahoo!!! I did manage to ruin an entire batch of white laundry along with the dryer by sending one of John's pens through. Oops. That one was partly his fault too, I guess. Why can't men just empty their pockets? Anyway, I did get to go on an oldnavy.com shopping spree to replace the things that got ruined (and don't worry- I added on a few extras too). So stay tuned to the Wennergren family blog, just in case anything exciting should happen, but don't count on it!

6 comments:

Neisha said...

I was lucky because Steve's mom washed his wallet a few times, so he learned to clean our his pockets before we even got married. Now though, I have to try and figure out how to teach my kids to empty their pockets. I have washed several gameboy games, and they actually don't get ruined. Last week though, I washed Jonathon's Ipod Shuffle - It's a gonner now. I didn't do it on purpose, but I hope he learned something from it.

Monson Family Fitness said...

Corey does his own laundry...did I marry an awesome man or what? But seriously you're not boring, sometimes we just go through weeks of normal day life and that's okay in my book!

Cam and Chelle said...

Nat, you're very funny! Can't wait to hear what new fun things are happening!

Julie M. said...

I have horrible red washcloths that have ruined a LOT of clothes, too. I think I secretly keep them in hopes of ruining things so I can replace them! :)

And don't worry, I always feel like I have nothing to blog about. I think life is full of mundane and boring days, but that's ok, right?

Nick and Leila said...

Amen to the empty pockets thing! I always wash pens, chapstick (that's a yucky mess) and money! I've learned to check. I'm guilty of leaving kleenex, which is a disaster!

Brooke said...

Hey Nat- the exact thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't think of that excuse when I told Drue I was going shopping. What made me mad though was that it was mostly my clothes that were ruined. I usually don't mind checking his pockets, because I usually find money...bills, not coins:) His loss!