Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So what's new?

Porter has recently mastered the art of sitting up. He loves to be able to see what's going on, and especially loves to watch Ivy. She just makes him crack up. He has the cutest little giggle, and it makes her feel very special and important!
One of Ivy's favorite things to do is......well.......anything Porter gets to do. Including playing in the crib. So she was playing in the crib the other day and wanted Porter to get in with her. The first thing she did once I put him in with her was lie down right next to him, and cover them both up with a blanket. So cute.
I have to look at pictures like this when Ivy is in one her "naughty" phases. Doesn't she just look so sweet and innocent? She has been such a little stinker lately, but I know deep down in there is a happy and charming little child!

3 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe it, I swear you just had him like a week ago! Okay, so my perception of time is a little skewed! Ivy doesn't seem naughty at all, just precious!

The Davidsons said...

Porter and Ivy are so cute! Having kids so close together is hard but so much fun! I know how you feel with the naughty phases, terrible 2's are the worst! Good thing they are cute!!!

The Boring Family said...

We love those kids! I am ready for a swap when Ivy hits her "naughty" phase again! And Porter is always a treat to have!