Our wonderful and very talented friend Teri was kind enough to take some family photos for us yesterday, and they turned out great! We warned her ahead of time that we are really awkward and un-natural in front of the camera, so she just let us play with the kiddos, and we actually had lots of fun. These are a few of my favorites, and you can see more here: http://picturethisphotographybyteri.blogspot.com/
Thanks Teri!
20 comments:
Those turned out so good! I love them! You have a way cute fam! Can't wait for you to be here!
Your welcome Guys, I had sooo much fun taking them for you, and I think we got some great shots! Those are some cute kids you have!
Oh my goodness, they turned out so awesome. You guys are definitely photogenic--despite what you might think :)
What a photogenic family! You all look amazing! I love the one with Ivie's hair flying everywhere, its silly but also looks soo cute. :)
Nat, how cute! Your little family is sooo adorable. I love the pictures!!!!
Nat, how cute! Your little family is sooo adorable. I love the pictures!!!!
Your kids are so cute! You will have to invite my mom to your blog so that she can see these cute pictures. nolaje@gmail.com
What a beautiful family! It was so fun to look through your pictures. I can't believe how big your little guy is getting!
cute cute. What a cute family
Wow what great pics! Your family is beautiful. I love love the very first one.
Thanks so much for your comment. I'm definitely going to try the nubi cups.
Natalie!!! It is so good to be able to catch up with you and your darling family!!! Your kids are so cute and you look amazing! Such a cute family.
Hi Nat, I just found you, so excited!!!! okay after 12 years of really slow-dial up internet, I've moved onto satellite internet, it's a whole new quicker world out there. We'll check back for more updates. Cute pictures!!!
Lisa
Nat I love the pictures! What a cute little family you have. I can't believe how big Porter is getting. He is really starting to have his own cute little boy look. So CUTE!!!
Very fun and very cute!
Those are awesome! I love how candid they are. You all look great...I really want new family pics, but I'm still feeling the yucky post pregnancy body!
What wonderful pictures of ALL of you! I love them...so natural and fun. Your blog is wonderfull, Natalie!
Those turned out great!! The last one is my favorite, but they are all fantastic!
What a cute family! These pictures are great.
I love the family pictures, espically the one of Ivy. Soooo cute. It will be good to see you guys when you get here. Kim
Natalie! Your family pictures turned out so good! You have an adorable family.
Post a Comment