Natalie I stumbled onto your blog and am so glad that i found you!!. It is so good to see the cute kids and catch up on how you are doing. Keep in touch!
Did you get to meet the new baby yet? I know your Mom and Dad are loving having you here! I should stop and say HI! Maybe I will..and ask you some blogging questions! Your family is just darling!
Hi Nat, Would you drop me an e-mail or something and let me know how Allene is. I keep meaning to call her and forgetting. I miss you. I saw someone that looked like you today and was sad. I wish it was you. Melissa
4 comments:
I take it Miles belongs to Eric and Krista? Please tell them I said congratulations. He's a cutie!
Natalie I stumbled onto your blog and am so glad that i found you!!. It is so good to see the cute kids and catch up on how you are doing. Keep in touch!
Did you get to meet the new baby yet? I know your Mom and Dad are loving having you here! I should stop and say HI! Maybe I will..and ask you some blogging questions!
Your family is just darling!
Hi Nat,
Would you drop me an e-mail or something and let me know how Allene is. I keep meaning to call her and forgetting. I miss you. I saw someone that looked like you today and was sad. I wish it was you.
Melissa
Post a Comment