Monday, October 20, 2008

Ivy's latest

Our little Ivy is quite the toddler these days. She is full of attutude. Everything is "MINE!". A few days ago she and Porter were having lunch, and when Porter's food ran out, let's just say he was less than pleased. So of course he was screaming, and I was trying to hurry and get him cleaned up. Meanwhile Ivy had gotten her foot stuck in-between the bars on the back of her chair, and started freaking out, and was really trying to out-do Porter's screams. Then suddenly she stopped, looked at Porter and yelled, "NO PORTER! I'M SAD!!!" As if only one of them can be sad at a time. Ha, I wish.

5 comments:

The Douglas's said...

kids, how fun! :)

The Davidsons said...

Oh natalie I can totally relate!!! Trey is like a hormonal teenage girls these days! Good thing that they are all cute!!

Monson Family Fitness said...

she is too funny! can't wait to see the cute fam soon!

The Boring Family said...

That's like Morgan's "Don't talk to me. I'm SCREAMING!" Cute Ivy!

Melissa said...

Don't you just love toddlerhood? While it's one of my favorite times it is certaily one of the most challenging. (So far, my kids haven't hit puberty yet.)