Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posting of late. We are hangin' out in Utah, and I don't know how to use my parent's computer to upload pics. So, once I get it figured out and have a few minutes, I will post some fun pictures of the kids Halloween, and an update on what we have been up to.
6 comments:
Morgan keeps asking me where Ivy is. I told her she is on vacation. I think she's beginning to think that Ivy may never come back! We miss you guys! I can't wait until you come back!
How fun to be in Utah! Can't wait to see more more pictures of your family. your kids are adorable.
Hey how long are you here? I would love to do lunch or something!
Hows the process going for you too!? I can't believe how many schools John applied to! That is so crazy! I'm so impressed about all the interviews that's awesome!I can't imagine going to that many! Surgery is so competitive, that is so amazing! Yah, it's almost done!! Keep us updated!
Hey guys! Thanks for adding us to your blog. Your kids are getting so big, they are darling! Congrats John at being one step closer to graduating.
Natalie it would be fun to see you guys while you are still in Utah. Send me an e-mail with a number I can reach you and I will give you a call. At the least... maybe we could get together for lunch and John and Spencer could meet up at the U.
Post a Comment