I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott
Friday, November 21, 2008
To John:
Happy 5 year anniversary to my honey! I love you. Thanks for putting up with me for the previous 5 years, and I'll just go ahead thank you for putting up with me for the next 95 while I'm at it. Good luck on your interviews. I can't wait to see you!
So totally random but I just ran into John at the VA hospital! I can't believe how many interviews he is doing! We will be crossing his fingers that he gets in here!! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you!
congratulations on five years. that is cool. oh so i work with a girl named andrea (andie) choate at the hospital. she says her parents live by your parents and you guys went to school together. I am supposed to tell you hi from her and she wants to get in touch with you. hope allis well
We didn't even know to make his weekend extra special!! Not that Rick and I would have been his idea of romance...;) Instead, we left him alone at our house on a couch without a pillow or blanket!! I am still so embarassed...It was really fun to have John here. We hope the interview trail goes well and you end up somewhere awesome!! Isn't this whole match thing the CRAZIEST thing ever? Life is so unpredictable right now!! I am sure it will all work out...Can we just get to March already?
9 comments:
So totally random but I just ran into John at the VA hospital! I can't believe how many interviews he is doing! We will be crossing his fingers that he gets in here!! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you!
I'm sorry I have issues with the computer. I think the above is my mess! Sorry!!! I can't even figure out what I did!
good luck with the interviews, Cory just came back Friday from an interview in Denver- too bad if we go out there you guys will be gone.
congratulations on five years. that is cool. oh so i work with a girl named andrea (andie) choate at the hospital. she says her parents live by your parents and you guys went to school together. I am supposed to tell you hi from her and she wants to get in touch with you. hope allis well
We didn't even know to make his weekend extra special!! Not that Rick and I would have been his idea of romance...;) Instead, we left him alone at our house on a couch without a pillow or blanket!! I am still so embarassed...It was really fun to have John here. We hope the interview trail goes well and you end up somewhere awesome!! Isn't this whole match thing the CRAZIEST thing ever? Life is so unpredictable right now!! I am sure it will all work out...Can we just get to March already?
Post a Comment