Sunday, November 16, 2008

I CAN'T WAIT!!!


For all of you who haven't yet, hop on the bandwagon. You know you want to! I am so excited to see Twilight - I am going crazy. I am starting the book again tonight so I can brush up on the details, and have it fresh on my mind when I see it THIS FRIDAY!

5 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

Did you get tickets yet? I hear they are going fast! I'm excited too...and people should totally hop on because they're being lame not to!

Neisha said...

Just call me a downer - you know it's going to be a dissapoitment. Movies based on books are never as good as the book.

Nate Jenna Grant & Cale said...

Hey Natalie!

I didn't know it was coming out this week? Where have I been??? I am glad I checked you blog. I was actually trying to figure out how to put music on our page, and I am having trouble, but I knew that you had music!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Hey Natalie...would you mind calling me one more time...sorry about the other night, if you couldn't hear loud enough it was pure CHAOS! Anyway, I'd love to get together but don't have your number so give me a little ring-a-ling! Talk to you soon.

Andi said...

Wow I've never seen that pic before. I have goose bumps! Ahhh. I can't wait to go.