Ivy loves her Dad so much, and he loves to play silly little girl games with her. The other day at work I had a client who has 3 little girls, and he told me how lucky my husband must feel to have a son. And I explained that yes, John is so proud to have a "little man" to pass on the family name, (guys have a thing about that) but he absolutely adores his little princess. It is great to watch John play with both of his kids, and to see how much fun they have with him! Every time Porter sees John he gets a great big smile on his face and gets so excited. I'm so thankful to have such a great hubby who is also a fabulous daddy!
1 comment:
Oh he is such a good dad! I love the picture in the tent...so cute! Hey sorry I missed your call like a week ago, I'm obviously awful at calling people back...but I'm feeling lots better and have just this week started looking fat...oh yeah!
Post a Comment