I had the amazingly talented Teri take some photos of Ivy and Porter a few days ago, and even though my kids seem to be adverse in many ways to having their pictures taken, we managed to get a few good ones (and I got a good workout). Check them out at:
http://picturethisphotographybyteri.blogspot.com/
8 comments:
You're right! They are some cute kids! I'm glad I could provide your workout for the day!
Natalie,
I had forgotten about the disgusting popcorn ball! Yuck! What was I thinking?! Your kids are so cute, by the way. And I love their names.
Chelsie
you've got some cute kids! tell Ivy she needs to smile more in pictures!
Loved looking at your sweeties!
Love the pictures of Ivy and Porter! John's going to be beating the boys off with a stick when Ivy's older, she's soo pretty and Porter is just the handsomest little guy. :) When do you guys move to Indi?
Great photos - thanks for sharing. I can't believe how long Ivy's hair is - she's like a little woman with those long locks!
Natalie,
Haven't checked your blog in a while! You all look Great! That is awesome news that you will be moving to Indiana...to bad it's not Boston though! HA! Take care, and enjoy your last bit of time in Denver, we miss it there.
Cute pictures! Your kids are getting big! but I won't remind you cause sometimes that's sad hu:)
Post a Comment