Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lots to do.

I realize my blog is in serious need of an update, and it has definitely been on my list of things to do for a while. The problem with that is that (a), there is really not anyting super exciting going on at our home and (b), there are a LOT of other things on my to-do list at the moment.

A couple of weeks ago we went to our new home, INDIANAPOLIS!!!! to find a house. We found a great one, and are so excited to own our own house. I have a million projects and big ideas in the works for it. John keeps telling me I need to be realistic, but I'm just so excited.

Then, the day after we got back from Indy, we took the kids and drove to Utah to visit family for a week. We got to hang out with my siblings, and Ivy and Porter got to play with their cousins. It was a fun trip, and I'm glad we had the chance to go. I am the biggest dork, I didn't take a single picture while we were there. What was I thinking? I guess I wasn't. Oh well!

Right when we got back from Utah, my Mom came to Denver for a visit. I always have such fun when she is here. She is so helpful, and the kids LOVE their Nann.

In my free time I am just working on organizing all of our stuff and getting things packed up. Moving is tons of work! But it is actually really nice to go through all of our stuff and get rid of the things we aren't using. Consider this my vow to never again accumulate junk!

Sorry for the novel! Hopefully my next post will be more fun!

2 comments:

Adam and Nikki said...

I am excited for you and your new adventure, the big move and into your own home. Good Luck! You will be greatly missed.

geeno said...

ooo - i'm excited to see your new house when you get there!

I agree about moving - it is such a process but so nice to go through all the STUFF - good luck!