I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Family Pictures!
A friend of ours had a photography party a few weeks ago, and I had planned to take Ivy and Porter to have their pictures taken. We lucked out though and John just happened to have the evening off, so we decided to have family pictures taken as well. We went to the canal in downtown Indianapolis, and the kids had fun running around. It was a gorgeous setting, and the kiddos were pretty good. They are not big fans of the camera, so usually the best we can get are candids. I think they turned out pretty good though!
3 comments:
Love the family photos!
You're all so stinkin' cute!
I love the black and whites. You and your husband look so good in your couple picture!
Post a Comment