Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Fun

Wow, I am behind on my blog, again! Just in case I have any readers left, here is a little update on what we've been up to. John just finished his intern year (Wahoo!), and so he is now a 2nd year resident. It has gone by FAST, and for that I am thankful. He won the "Best Surgical Intern" award this year, and I'm so proud of him for working so hard! He did, however, forget to tell me that there was an awards dinner (a.k.a. excuse to get dressed up and have a free date night) so, he's in a little bit of trouble for that.
Ivy and Porter are loving the Summer heat, and the humidity doesn't seem to phase them. They want to be outside any chance they get. We are in love with our fenced-in back yard so that they can run play and eat otter pops to their hearts' content. Our HOA also has a pool, and a really cool park so we have fun going there as well.








1 comment:

Monica said...

Fun update on your family. The kids look great and are growing up so fast. You have an awesome blog -- one of the first that I check often to keep updated on your family. Thanks Nat!