Saturday, June 11, 2011

16 weeks!

For those who may be interested (Ahem, Mother), here is what this baby had done to me so far! 16 weeks and feeling great! I'm finally to the point where I am in the mood to get working on a few projects! I know some of you will hate me for saying this, but I love being pregnant. If I didn't have to deal with the 2-year-olds and potty training shortly afterwards, I would do it 10 times! Crazy, I know. So, heartburn and sleepless nights aside, I am loving this time in my life. Ivy and Porter are very excited for a new sibling! Ivy has also informed us that if we don't want to name the baby Ariel (she's positive it's a girl), that Jasmine would be an appropriate alternative. Hmm. We'll think about that.
By the way, our ultrasound is scheduled for June 20th! Stay tuned for results!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

You look FABULOUS!!!! I am so proud of you!!! Can't wait for this new little person to come into our world!

Grandma Princess said...

Natalie & John Congratulations on number 3!!!
Your kids are growing so fast. Cute kids. Looks like fun & busy things are happening in your family.
Hope you have a great summer!
Greetings from Logan-
Pam D.

Magneto said...

Hey... this one looks the same as at 14 weeks. Eat more.

- bro

Laura said...

Haha! I like your brother's comment. Anyhoo, SO glad you love being pregnant. Someone has to, right? ;)

Katelyn said...

It's okay to love being pregnant! You are looking good! And I'm going to guess girl?

The Boring Family said...

If it weren't for my quick labor/deliveries, I hate being pregnant! But, I guess to each her own! I have taken Prilosec daily for each of my pregnancies and it's been a lifesaver!! But, I have to brag because I'm so close to the end. I think I can survive another month...I better survive another month! Love the cute belly!

Cory & Rebeca said...

You look FABULOUS! i'm guessing girl too. :) Oh and I enjoyed the last posting of the kids swim lessons fun pics!

Jami said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to find out what your having!