Okay, so I know that our blog is basically just a photo album of our children. We're just proud parents, and we can't help it! Porter is doing really well, and is requiring less oxygen than when we first brought him home which is good. Hopefully he won't be on it too much longer. Ivy is adjusting to being a big sister, and is always very interested in what Porter (she says his name "Poy") is up to. Natalie is just trying to figure out how to brush her teeth and go to the bathroom with two children, and John is trying to keep the hormonal women in his life happy. But mostly we are just doing great and enjoying the newest member of our family! Enjoy the pix!
Ivy, Natalie's mom (a.k.a. "Nann"), and Porter
14 comments:
You better watch out! That boy is going to have all the girls chasing him!!! What a cutie!
He is SO cute!
Yay! I'm so glad he's home and what a cutie he is! I hope all is well! Try and get some rest...and I'll talk to ya soon!
Glad that he is home and hope that you are all doing well. He sure is a cutie and from the looks of it Ivy is going to really enjoy being a big sister.
I'm so glad that he is doing better. He is a handsome little guy. Congratulations.
Congrats! We are so excited for your cute little family. Porter is precious. I'm so glad he's home. I haven't been on your blog for over a week and was shocked and excited to see the news. I hope all goes well!
Oh yeah, how much did he weigh?
What a little sweetheart! I'm glad things are going well.
He is even cuter in peron! Love him already!!
Wow, so cute CONGRATS!!
congrats, congrats! i have been out of the blog scene for a few weeks and didn't realize it was so soon to be greeting your little guy! we are so happy for you! we are happy he is getting healthier and stronger everyday. welcome to the world of being a mom of two! it is a wonderful adventure!!
Natalie! This is Heather (Hansen) Enslinger. I came acrossyour blog on somone's blog! It was so fun to read up on your family! Your family is darling! Congrats on the new baby! We have a blog also if you want to check it out. It is enslingerfamily.blogspot.com.
Congrats again!
Heather
Hey Natalie...I just saw your comment on mine...just to clear things up, the club foot issue is with our baby on the way, not Max. How are things going with your 2 adorable kids? Are you adjustng okay? Love ya
Natalie,
I found your blog on Amber's. Your family is very cute, especially your two little ones! Congratulations on the newest little addition.
Post a Comment