Ivy just loves babies so much (at least plastic ones)! She can be thoroughly entertained almost all day with just her babies to take care of. She hugs and kisses them, feeds them, tucks them in, and reads and talks to them. And if by chance she ever gets distracted by some other toy, she has to be sure that Mom or Dad are going to take care of her baby while she's gone. What a little girly-girl we are raising! I guess she'll be a great big sis in a few weeks (or hopefully less)!
8 comments:
So darling! What a sweetie! She'll be a great BIG sis!
No baby yet? I was hoping you'd popped one out over the weekend! Bummer, you'll have to let me know when it happens!
Too cute. Yes, hopefully she'll be the same with the baby. I can't believe he's almost here. I can't wait to see pictures!
that is the cutest thing ever:) She is so big! How fun...hope you are feeling ok! Can't wait to see this new little one!!!
What a cute little girly girl. I am sure she is so much fun. I bet she will just love having a real baby around to play with :). I am getting excited for you guys. Not long now...
I wish Morgan cared that much about her babies. We're lucky if she feeds them every 3 days or so! And they are definitely starving because they only eat for about 10 seconds!
She is so sweet! Oh she will be such a wonderful big sis!!
Post a Comment