So cute! I still can't figure out which one of ya she looks like...Corey thinks John, I think I don't know! Maybe I should make you a calendar....when the new baby is born I think I might! Shouldn't it be happening soon since you had Ivy early?
what a doll!! can you believe the next one is almost here?? enjoy (as much as you possibly can when you are ready to be done being pregnant) the next few weeks as life will change overnight!!
She is so darling. Hopefully Liam will go for older chicks and ivy younger men! Anyway, hope all is well with the pregnancy and everything. When is the due date?
13 comments:
OMGosh! Ivy is so sweet looking! What a cutie!!
So cute! I still can't figure out which one of ya she looks like...Corey thinks John, I think I don't know! Maybe I should make you a calendar....when the new baby is born I think I might! Shouldn't it be happening soon since you had Ivy early?
what a doll!! can you believe the next one is almost here?? enjoy (as much as you possibly can when you are ready to be done being pregnant) the next few weeks as life will change overnight!!
what a precious girl! i think she looks a lot like you. love ya ~heather
what a cute girl! and she has SO much hair:) lucky girl. You look so great and tiny by the way!!!
So I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of your daughter this morning... She is so adorable. What is it about her??? I cannot wait to see #2!
Ivy is so adorable! Her grin is the cutest thing ever...it just makes you smile! So cute.
She is so darling. Hopefully Liam will go for older chicks and ivy younger men! Anyway, hope all is well with the pregnancy and everything. When is the due date?
She is so adorable! Good luck in the last few weeks of your pregnancy!!
Very very cute! Where did you get them done. What a sweet heart! Can't wait to see baby #2, they are bond to be adorable!
Hey Natalie! What a gorgeous family. Ivy is too cute. Glad you found our blog. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, you look great.
Karen (Leo) Gallup
What darling pictures!!!
she is sooo cute nat. I think she looks just like you! And now you have 2 cute kids. how fun
Post a Comment