I was tagged by Mauri- so here you go!
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Lee's Deli/Ice Cream Counter
2) Movie Theatre
3) Massage Therapist
4) Medical Receptionist
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) Miss Potter ( I just watched this for the first time yesterday, but I'm going to buy it first thing tomorrow morning!)
2) Pride and Prejudice (The 6 hour version, and the newer one)
3) Baby Einstien (not by my choice)
4) The Parent Trap
C) Four places I have lived:
1) Logan, Utah
2) Laketown, Utah
3) Aurora, CO
4) ......
D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1) 24
2) Prion Break
3) Supernanny
4) Desperate Housewives
E) Four places I have been:
1) Italy
2) Switzerland
3) California
4) Vegas
F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1) Mom
2) Monica
3) Brooke
4) Brandy
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1) Seafood
2) Taco Bell (It's a pregnancy thing.....)
3) Bread
4) Donuts.... anything from the bakery
H) Four places I would rather be right now.
1) Taking a bubble bath
2) On a Disney Cruise with Ivy and John
3) On a beach somewhere.... anywhere
4) Shopping
I) Four friends I will tag:
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you're fun, you'll pretend I tagged you :)
J)Things I am looking forward to this coming year:
1) Our new baby!!!!
2) Family reunion in North Carolina
3) Summer fun with Ivy!
4) John being one year closer to graduation!
K) Favorite Beverages:
1) Coke
2) Milk
3) Kool-Aid
4) Ice Water
1 comment:
I love being the first to comment on a new post! I pretty much already knew those things about you! Have you picked a name yet for that baby that's coming oh-so-soon?
Post a Comment