Hey Natalie, Super Cute picture of your skinny body with that baby poking out! Here is our family blog if you want to take a look!websterds.blogspot. I was wondering if you knew what you were having too? Teri
Natalie you are so cute! But I'm sorry to inform you that you ARE NOT huge! If you want to see huge you'll have to check out one of my pictures from when I was pregnant with Gavin. I hope this last month of your pregnancy goes well!
Yes, I've been waiting for that picture! By the way you look tiny...I swear...you're crazy for thinking that you are huge! About your comment, Corey hasn't decided how to spend his dough, I actually think he gave me five bucks to buy a necklace, and then when we got back he gave me the rest to go towards my new purse purchase! It's cute! As for the rum, we haven't tried any yet, but Jairo the bingo guy was like are you married? And I said yes, and then he asked how many kids we had, zero was my reply! Then he said, one sip of this rum will give you ten kids every time....so maybe we should try it!
Huge is definitely an understatement! I think it's a cute pregnant belly and can't wait to meet the surprise inside. Oh, and Morgan is sitting on her bed, talking about Ivy right now...that girl!
Natalie- you are still so cute! You do not look like you are supposed to deliver in a month...I'm jealous! Do you remember me with Max? I managed to gain 51 pounds! YUCK! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
Love ya ~ Heather
p.s. I'm pregnant! (due Aug 17th)
When are you coming to Logan so that I can see you?
You are a very cute pregnant lady! And tiny! It just looks like you stuck a basketball under your shirt. Your blog is super cute too. How did you do the background?
17 comments:
so have you ever found out what you're having
Hey Natalie,
Super Cute picture of your skinny body with that baby poking out! Here is our family blog if you want to take a look!websterds.blogspot. I was wondering if you knew what you were having too?
Teri
Natalie, you still look so good. I am jealous that you do the whole pregnancy thing so well!
Oh Natalie you look awesome! I feel like you have been prego forever...Anyways enjoy your last month with sweet little Ivy.
Natalie you are so cute! But I'm sorry to inform you that you ARE NOT huge! If you want to see huge you'll have to check out one of my pictures from when I was pregnant with Gavin. I hope this last month of your pregnancy goes well!
Just FYI- we still don't know what we're having....FUN!
Yes, I've been waiting for that picture! By the way you look tiny...I swear...you're crazy for thinking that you are huge! About your comment, Corey hasn't decided how to spend his dough, I actually think he gave me five bucks to buy a necklace, and then when we got back he gave me the rest to go towards my new purse purchase! It's cute! As for the rum, we haven't tried any yet, but Jairo the bingo guy was like are you married? And I said yes, and then he asked how many kids we had, zero was my reply! Then he said, one sip of this rum will give you ten kids every time....so maybe we should try it!
Ok Natalie.. You are so not huge. You are so cute!!! You make pregancy look great!!
Huge is definitely an understatement! I think it's a cute pregnant belly and can't wait to meet the surprise inside. Oh, and Morgan is sitting on her bed, talking about Ivy right now...that girl!
HA! Anything BUT huge! You look great!
I am with everyone else who say you are still too tiny to almost have a baby pop out of you. I look like that at 4 months, oh boy!
Natalie- you are still so cute! You do not look like you are supposed to deliver in a month...I'm jealous! Do you remember me with Max? I managed to gain 51 pounds! YUCK! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
Love ya ~ Heather
p.s. I'm pregnant! (due Aug 17th)
When are you coming to Logan so that I can see you?
You look so good! I promise, you don't look big at all! i love this post!
You look so good! I wish I looked that good at the end, or basically end, of my pregnancies. You are such a cutie!
Oh, baby, baby! Your Nann will come takc care of you and Ivy. Mommy will need REST!
Natalie you look so cute. I can't believe that you are going to have a baby in a month. You look great!
You are a very cute pregnant lady! And tiny! It just looks like you stuck a basketball under your shirt. Your blog is super cute too. How did you do the background?
Post a Comment