Monday, February 11, 2008

Ivy's favorite word....


Mommy: "Ivy, can Mommy have a hug?"
Ivy: "NO!"


Mommy "Ivy, can Mommy have kisses?"
Ivy: "NO!" - as she runs away


Mommy: "Ivy, I love you!"
Ivy: "NO! DADDY!"


Our little princess actually has quite the vocabulary. She talks and talks all day long... but "no" is definately her favorite word to say. She's serious, too! And she really does love me (I think ) but Daddy's the guy she wants around when she wants to play and be silly. Mommy's the one that takes care of her when she's sad, or when she needs something. Welcome to toddlerhood-101!

Doesn't she just look like a little angel?

5 comments:

Claydens said...

your kid is to cute for sure! If I ever have a daughter I hope she's cute like Ivy! Are you going to name your baby Blake? I do LOVE that name!

jill d said...

Nat-
She is so cute! Love the pig tails!

Jonathon and Sarah said...

Christian is an incessant talker too. He has a pretty good vocab, but when he can't say what he wants, he fills in with random blabber. It scares me for when he can really talk...it will be non-stop. Luckily, so far he doesn't really say "no" to us. Here's hoping it will last.

Monson Family Fitness said...

I love those piggies...they look so cute with her chubby cheeks!

Skinners said...

She is so cute! It only gets better from here! Just wait until she is saying 'love baby' and giving him squeezes!