HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Okay, so I know a lot of people don't like V-day, but I have to say that I just love it (no pun intended, hahaha). This morning John left early, but I woke up to find a very sweet card, and the movie Becoming Jane.... he knows me so well! We don't get to see him until late tonight, but Ivy and I still have a fun day planned. We already make cookies, and she got to open her valentine (one of those magnet doodle things). And later today we will probably just read stories and enjoy a snow-day inside.
I also wanted to post a really cute picture of my wonderful husband, and my sweet little girl. I've always been a big fan of Valentine's day (probably mostly because of the cookies and chocolate) but this year feels really special to me because I get to share it with such a great little family, and Ivy is old enough this year to enjoy it. Next year we will be joined by one more, and I'm sure it will be even better! I love you guys!
5 comments:
I love Valentine's Day too! What a cute picture of Ivy and John.
Ivy is cute as always! How nice to have a hubby that rocks! Happy V-day!
That is so sweet to wake up to a card and gift like that. What a great guy! So Romantic.
How cute Natalie. I love your page. It's so nice to look at. I can't wait to find out what your having. Hope all is well. Pam says HI BTW!
CUTE picture! I love Valentine's Day too!
Oh and by the way, I "bag tagged" you! Go to my blog to see what I'm talking about! He he :)
Post a Comment