
For those of you who hadn't heard, Poter wasn't able to be "snipped" (yeah, you know what I mean) when he was born, so we took him in the other day to get it done. Poor little guy! Since he's an older baby, he had to be under general anesthesia, and he handled it great. The circumcision itself went really well too, so now it's just lots of tylenol. I had no idea that it would be such a big deal, but the whole process made me *SO* thankful that I have had healthy babies. I know there are so many parents out there whose children have lots of health problems, and my heart just goes out to them. It is so scary to put your child in the nurses arms, and just wait to hear that everything went well. So way to go Porter- you did great! And to all of you who ever have a son, make sure they get their circ. done as a newborn, so that it's not a huge hassle when he is older.
3 comments:
As a nurse taking care of other people's babies, I never realized how hard it must have been for them until I had Eli. I'm glad everything went well for Porter.
Poor guy! Although, I truly believe it was probably worse for you, Natalie! That's a cute picture of Porter. He's growing up way too fast.
Natalie!!! I am glad you found us now I found you!!! Porter and Ivy are so big. Can't wait to see you Wednesday.
Post a Comment