
Yes, it's true. I love Desperate Housewives. I love the drama, probably because my life really doesn't have any (thankfully). I love the clothes, even though I would never actually be able to wear any of them (for various reasons :). I love Bre because she is the controlling, yet extremely talented mommy that I want to be someday. And I especially love the fact that I can get John to watch kids, answer the phone and make up excuses for why I can't talk right now, and clean up messes just so I don't have to miss it. Thanks babe.
6 comments:
oh Natalie! I'm so with you! I watch it every Monday online during naps- since Dave HATES it!
I love this show, can't miss it! Thanks to know I am not the only one who loves the drama, so glad I dont have it in my life.
Me too! Sometimes Lane even puts the kids to bed (woohoo!) so I can watch.
I can't say I'm a fan, but I do have my own dirty pleasures I watch too! I think we all do!
Well, I wish I had a personal secretary all day, every day (for the next couple months, at least).
ha! It is very comforting to know that i am not the only one :)
Post a Comment