Well, we tried to do our own Christmas photos of the kids this year. The following is from my first attempt without John:
So, we tried again today, and got a few cute ones.
Here's Ivy:
And the hardest shot of all....both kids together! This isn't my favorite picture, but it's seriously one of the best ones of the two of them. Maybe when they're older we'll be able to get them to both look at the camera and smile at the same time!
It is amazing how many photos you have to take just to get one or two that are good! Not that the kids aren't cute, of course, but they're just so busy! Who has time to sit around and pose for the camera?
7 comments:
Cute pics! They look adorable, even if they didn't want to hold still.
Seriously that first picture makes me laugh so hard! I'm sure it wasn't fun for you...but I enjoyed looking at it! All the other ones turned out cute...how could they not with those cute kids in them!
Great Pictures, My fav is the first one. Good times! This one is the best action shot of the photo shoot.
Hope you had a fun Christmas! Love the Christmas photos!
Hey...my email is ashleyflake20@yahoo.com. Send me your email and I'll add you as a reader. Sorry!
I'm ready for a new post! Christmas pictures and what did you do for your birthday! UPDATE ALREADY!
Natalie could your kids be any cuter. I can't believe how big they are getting.
Post a Comment