Well Brandy has requested Christmas pictures, but I have a little problem. I forgot to put the memory card back into my camera before I started taking Christmas pictures, so the pics are all saved on the internal memory of my camera. And I don't know how to get them from the camera onto the computer now. Our old camera had a cable that you just plugged in, but this one doesnt. hehe I am such a technological ding-dong. SO, if any of you know how to do it let me know :) Otherwise I'll have to wait for John to get back and figure it out for me. I know it's probably really easy, I just don't want to sit here at the computer all night trying to learn how to do it.
But we had a fabulous Christmas! My brother-in-law came from Missouri and hung out with us. Ivy is smitten. Come back Dave!
Then came New Years, which we celebrated with our friends the Borings. They threw a fun party London-time (I think?), so that we could put our children to bed at a decent hour.
And last (and least) was my birthday. The big 2-6. Wahoo! I was a bum this year, and didn't want to do anything. But John was home all day so that was awesome!
3 comments:
Porter is so grown up. Wow!!! Your kids are so cute!
I had so much fun guys! I miss you guys. I'll have to come out again. . .really soon! Love you guys! Dave
Looking at your darling family makes me so happy for my friend Bonnie. She's a lucky grandma. Happy 26th. You're YOUNG!
Post a Comment