Our life has been lots of fun lately! First and foremost, John is FINALLY done interviewing!!! Now all we have to do is put together our rank list (rank the programs he interviewed at in the order in which we like them), and then wait. Fun stuff. This is actually a really exciting time for us and we can't wait to see where the next step of John's training will take us.
The kids and I went with John on his last interview in Albuquerque (that's a fun word to spell :). It was a fun little get-away, and it was actually our first time taking the kiddos to a hotel. So that was interesting! Needless to say, John and I both fell asleep at 8:00 last night! We were pretty pooped.
That's about all that we have going on right now! Not too exiting, just normal life! But here are a few pictures we wanted to share!
6 comments:
Those are some seriously cute pictures! Thanks for posting them.
Good luck with the next couple of months, waiting for Match Day. I can't wait to hear where you're headed!
Aww, the zoo... we loved going to the zoo, especially when we went with friends!
That is exciting John is all done with interviews. When do the MATCH results come out? I am excited to find out where you will be headed. My Dad actually did his residency in Albuquerque. I think he and my mom really liked their time there. I remember I liked it because the apartments we lived in had a nice pool and a fun playground.:) I can't believe how blue Porter's eyes are. What cute kids!
How cute is your little family! How are you guys doing?
Nice! How did you like NM? We loved it there and it is def. one of our top choices to live...
I LOVE this post! What an exciting time in your lives! So FUN and Scary at the same time to find out where you will be living. And can I just tell you how jealous I am that you have warm 70 degree days... I would be happy with a 40 degree day!!!
It's amazing what a fun little family trip can do for you - they are great! We have had a few of those 60/70 degree days too and they have been our winter lifesavers. I love Porter's hair!
Post a Comment