I saw this on my friend Jill's blog, and thought it looked like fun! I'm excited to see what you all remember about me- hopefully it's not too embarassing!!!! Anyway, here's what you do:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments. Please come and go down memory lane with me!
24 comments:
I get to be first! My most unusual memory with you is stopping at a tiny town outside Grand Junction and having to find the gas station owner inside the bar. When she wouldn't open up for us to pump a little gas to finish the drive to Grand Junction, we opened up the door to the backseat so that she could hear our three SCREAMING babies. She let us fill up, gave us a dirty look and sent us on our way. :) By far the most fun I've had on a road trip to Utah. That just sounded sarcastic, but I was saying that sincerely about that trip! So glad we went!
Oh cute Nat, I have so many memories of you! First I have to say you are one of the sweetest people I know. I love all the time we used to get to spend together. You were like a little sister to me. Luv ya!
So I too of course remember shopping, lots of it. :0) I also remember consuming lots of fries. I remember doing our nails on Sunday with Krista. Trips to SLC. Laughing, I LOVE your laugh. I have so many!
Thanks for posting on my blog too.
Oh Natalie when I read this I thought of all the fun times that we had working at the theatre but my fondest memory is the time that me and Richard and you and John were all going on a double date to the corn maze! You came to pick me up at my house and you told me that it was so far away that you got car sick driving there! Me and Richard still laugh about that when we are driving up to see my family!
Our double date to The Roof! I am so glad you guys came with us. I don't know about you, but I remember being so nervous that I didn't eat much (probably not appreciated by my date since it was so expensive). Ha!
And how could I forget French class with Madame Bacher?! Good times.
There's too many Nat! But I'd say when we were kids and we had some awesome sleepovers! Do you remember the one time that we snuck out and tp'd lots of houses in your neighborhood, mostly like their mailboxes and lamp posts...we are nerds! I remember that like it was yesterday! But we've had some really fun times together, so I'm not naming that one as my favorite just a very memorable one on the list!
My memory of Chrissy:
When we moved into the ward you were the relief society pianist, and I though you were so cute and fun- I really wanted to be your friend (hehehe ;) but I didn't think I was cool enough....but then you invited me to your house for girls night! Then I learned that you are one of the nicest people ever! You are also one of the best moms I know, and I always look up to your example! love, Nat
My memory of Megan: I think I did this on your blog one time, but I have lots of memories of you! So here's another one!
I remember when John and I went on our first date with you and Richard! We went to the USU game, and ate at Chili's, and I was nervous, so I was really glad that you were there! Thanks for the set-up!
My memory of Andi: I remember trying our for cheerleading with you! Obviously you made it further than I did, and for good reason! You are just so dang cute and talented!
Oh dear neighbor, just one? I remember you making me mac-n-cheese for lunch and I loved the recepie. You put diced tomatoes on top, which I had never tried. I make the recipe all the time now and always put tomatoes on top. Seriously, you are the sincerest person. I miss you as my neighbor, and am glad we can still be blog friens.
My memory of Audrie:
My favorite memory of you is from Jessica's shower too, except what I remember is you being the nicest person ever and taking the brunt or the work! I also have fun book club memories of you- you are by far the most faithful book-club-goer! It's been so fun to get to know you!
Natalie... which memory to choose? I love how when we visited it was always "My John" and "Your John" -- that made for some funny conversations. And I remember some really fun lunches at your house -- you are the supreme hostess! Here's one memory that I'll always cherish, when I knew you were a true friend- I remember coming home from the hospital after my miscarriage and my entire apartment was clean! I'd let it get so messy during my pregnancy... only you know just how messy it was.... and I felt so surprised and relieved when I saw what you'd done. And you still liked me even after seeing me and my house at its worst!
My memory is a high school one....Crimson colony's California trip. We wanted to sit by Brad and Garrett on the bus ride home from the Lion King production. Randy yelled at us and we had to walk from the back of the bus to get off having just been completely embarrassed!
Natalie, I remember when Ivy and Cale were little like 1 month and 3 months, and we would sit in the mouther lounge, and talk. What's so crazy is that i never knew you before we had our babies...and now look at them!
Jenna
I couldn't think of anything great until this weekend. I think I'll always remember myself as Natalie's stupid friend who always puts too much on her plate. I mean, really, dead battery and lost keys all in one shopping trip? The only othe person on the planet that I know could do that is my aunt, and she has 10 kids! I only have 2! (I can't believe I'm having tendencies like my Aunt...even as a child, I said, "I will never be as ditsy as Aunt Lori!" I'm eating my words...)
I couldn't think of anything great until this weekend. I think I'll always remember myself as Natalie's stupid friend who always puts too much on her plate. I mean, really, dead battery and lost keys all in one shopping trip? The only othe person on the planet that I know could do that is my aunt, and she has 10 kids! I only have 2! (I can't believe I'm having tendencies like my Aunt...even as a child, I said, "I will never be as ditsy as Aunt Lori!" I'm eating my words...)
My memory of Val:
My favorite memory of you is of YOU being the hostess! We had so many fun dinners at your house...I LOVE your pizza ;)
Kari:
I remember the same one!!! That was embarassing. I was such a geek. One that stands out for me was when we were in the ferris wheel, and I was freaking out, crying, and you and Garrett and Brad just kept making it move faster and faster! Thanks guys :) hehe
Jenna:
I remember you kicking my butt at exercize group!!!! You were always awesome!
Mackenzie: I won't remember you as the stupid friend, but I will always remember my first experience jump starting a car! I'm so proud that us 2 girls did it all by ourselves ;) Or at least with the help of John's manual. hehehe!
How fun! I haven't known you for very long but one of my memories of you was when we were called to be the Sable Ward girls basketball coaches. We had no idea what we were doing! It actually turned out to be a lot of fun. Did we win any games???
The first time I met was at a stake RS thing and you were with Jenny H talking about trying to find a place to live. She got excited about how to find out if you could rent the place you are in now. I thought you were so nice and you looked so cute pregnant with Ivy. You are so nice and Ivy turned out just as cute as you.
How funny I found you on here!!! I was wondering if you got your camera back from the peak? That was such a pain in the butt!!!
Nat...there are so many. How to choose...I think my all time favorite included babies knocking on the window and your continual sleepy pleas of "Stop laughing at me!"
hmmm... one that pops into my mind is that time we emptied out your bean bag chair all over your room. Oh man - that was funny, i think we realized that it wasn't such a good idea when we tried to get all those tiny white balls back in the bean bag - your mom probably still finds them in the carpet! Also, I think you just told me about your early fetish with scissors - cutting off your eye lashes and your cat's whiskers. wow - i am just giggling as the memories come flooding back - fun times
Post a Comment