I am having lots of fun decorating our house. I don't have it all done yet, but I thought I'd share what I've finished so far.
Probably my favorite room in the house, with my favorite accessory, my new-to-me piano!
This is just beyond the entry-way, on the other side of the living room.

Porter's room was already painted blue, so it was easy to pull together. I think it is cute!

The other wall in Porter's room.

I also just made these, but haven't put them up yet.
7 comments:
your house looks cute! how are things going for you? we are doing great...you wouldn't know it by the lack of posts on my blog, but rick is on call tomorrow and I WILL GET SOME BLOGGING DONE!! he has had one night of call so far and it wasn't bad. i worked on a bunch of projects and stayed up entirely too late, but what can you expect? he is on an easy rotation, but then takes ortho call a couple of times a week for the next three months...we are easing in well, EASY. this month is so chill that we are supposed to be hosting a party for all of rick's class of ortho guys and their families. (it is tradition in the program...) so, i am sure things will pick up here soon and we won't be seeing him much, but for now it is good. i was spoiled to have the last seven months with him without call and those days are over, but we are happy and he is happy too!
how cute! you've done such a good job so far! I can't wait to see more! And I can't wait to be able to decorate our new house...it will be so fun! oh yeah, and i think pianos are the best accessory to a home!
Natalie!! I love your new place! Wow, you have had a lot going on in the past few months. Your kids are getting so big! Take care-
Looks good Nat! How are you guys adjusting? We sure miss you guys but hope your having fun on your new adventures.
Hey Sis, thanks for posting the fun pictures of your new home. You're doing a great job and I hear you have some very large walls to cover. I'll keep my eyes open for fun new things. Just enjoy all of it...you have a great knack for it.
Love the piano!! :)
Cute house, come decorate mine when we get moved in :)
Post a Comment