Now that Ivy has her own room, I get to make it as girly as I want (wahoo!). So here are some comforters that I love, and I need you to help me decide! Once I pick the comforter, I will get to choose all of the accessories and paint the walls. So, cast your votes now! I have titled each one above the picture. I do have a slight favorite, so let's see if I have good taste :) Can't wait to see which one wins!
Bree

Olivia





22 comments:
my wife kari says bree, and i say olivia. where in indiana are you living? if it is up north close to the michigan border, we should get together sometime we pas through indiana on our way to the chicago temple on i-94.
I like Garden Pary and Bree - whatever you get, make sure it is machine washable. I hate it when I get one that has to be cleaned.
Hey Nat...I say garden party or Olivia.
I say Bree!!
Not that you probably care much about what I think but I love Bree and Olivia. They are all cute though.
I hope you guys are getting settled in and that you are still getting to see John a little bit with his busy schedule and all.
I love the bree one! It is what I would do if I had a little Girl of my own!BUt since I live in a house of boys I will have to live through you ;)
I say Bree Infacti I might order it for Taylor!!xoxo Kami
Garden Party, I love the bright colors!
I love Olivia. How fun! We want to see the finished product!
How fun! Girls are so fun to decorate for. I think that they are all cute but I probably like olivia and garden party the best. The olivia is dwell studio right? I have a crib sheet for Cassidy that is really similar.
I vote for either garden party or olivia, can't wait to see the results!
I like garden party, because its bright and fun, just like you! and It just made me feel happy when I saw it. And a bedroom should be a happy fun place for a kid, if that's where all her toys will be.
I like the first one...Bree? I'm so jealous of you...go to town, on this one, Natalie!
I like Olivia. It is different, and classy. But, really I like them all. I'm just not a girly girl, so my vote cannot be trusted in a girly room.
I say Wilshire or Garden Party. They are all darling. How fun to decorate for a little lady! I sure miss you!
I like Emma and Garden Party. Good luck!
I go for the Bree, good luck trying to decide, they are all pretty cute.
My vote is Olivia! I want to see pictures of the finished project! You'll do a great job decorating!
I have to go with Bree or Emma. But they are all way cute! Can't wait to see the end product.
Well Sis, you've got a lot of great choices. Looking at them makes me realize it's much easier decorating a boys' room...there aren't as many options. Garden Party is my first choice, Bree is 2nd. But, you have great taste so make sure you post pictures when you're done. Can't wait!!
#1 Garden Party
#2 Bree
Bree or Emma! I love the colors of Bree, but the textures of Emma
Post a Comment