This post is mostly just for my own journaling purposes, and so that I can tell Porter when he is older that he probably gets more bonks on his head than any other little boy I have ever know. The poor kid! A couple of weeks ago he crashed and got a huge goose-egg, and not even 2 hours later he totally just walked into a wall. Also, just a few days before that he fell all the way down our stairs (not for the first time). Ivy tends to be pretty clumsy too, so I guess the kids got my genes. Sorry guys!
3 comments:
Oh his poor little noggin! Trey did that once he fell right into the corner of the wall! It must be a boy thing!
Poor Porter, that looks so owie! What a toughie, though. And I love your new house decorating...it looks awesome, are you having fun? We miss you guys!
Ouch! Tell Porter, I'm blowing him kisses from Utah. We understand the misery of clumsy kids...remember, I have Swensen who tops all of his 4 brothers with bumps & bruises.
Post a Comment