Sunday, November 25, 2007
Just a little baby update!
For those of you who have been wondering, I just wanted to let you know that we had our ultrasound last week. Everything looks to be going well, and the baby is measuring perfectly with our dates (Due March 30th)! The only problem was that the baby had its legs crossed! The tech would occasionally catch a glimpse of "something" and said that there's a possibility that this baby is a boy, but told us to keep the reciepts if we buy anything. And I think we've also come the conclusion that the 11-week ultrasound was a fluke- it was still too early to tell. So it looks like we're having a surprise! I was disappointed at first, but now I think it will be fun to hear "IT'S A BOY!", or "IT'S A GIRL!" in the delivery room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'm sorry you couldn't find out, but it will be pretty exciting the day you do! Also, I don't know if they have Fetal Fotos out there but that is how wil and I found out... plus you get a dvd.
Anyway... glad your baby looked healthy- that's what is most important anyway!
Lauren
oh man. you are patient..I would beg for another ultrasound:) Glad the baby is doing well!
You are so brave!!! I am way to impatient. Got your blog off of someone elses link. Mind if I add you to ours?
How exciting! That is a huge surprise, but it will be so exciting the day you find out!! I had to know with both of mine, but I am considering a possible surprise for our next one??
Congrats on a healthy BABY!!! Thats all the matters. I'm the type that needs to know!! You've got such a great attitude about it!
I would be so frustrated! Do you have any "feelings" either direction? I'm glad it's healthy!!
I don't know what keeps happening to my ticker, but it just keeps skipping time for me. That would be great, but I'm really only 22 weeks. If anyone knows why it keeps doing this please share!
Hey girl! I haven't left a comment for awhile so I thought I would. I love the music on your blog. I was quite pleased to hear "Sugar Sugar". It took me back to 10th grade and all of our sleepovers and brought a smile to my face. Memories:) Keep us posted on baby news. Love ya
Hey Natalie
Just dropping in to say "Tag your it"!
I'm so glad that you know your baby is healthy! I'm excited to see what you have! Keep us posted!
January 5, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!!!!!!!
Great Blog....I love the music, and of course all the really fun photos.
The wierd things about are most interesting, and make it so much fun to know you better. Bonnie
Post a Comment