We went to the Children's Museum in the morning with Val and her kiddos for Trick-or-treat-street, which Ivy loved. She wanted to be pretty independent the whole time, except when it came time to go up the the trick-or-treat booths. Then she would get all shy and either sit down and refuse to move, or cry to have me pick her up.
Then in the afternoon we went trick-or-treating at the mall. I didn't bring her stroller because I thought she would want to walk around, but there were so many people there I think she was scared. So I ended up carrying her around the entire mall (which is a little bigger that Cache Valley mall, hehehe). So I got a good workout and then came home and hid her really good candy from John.
That night we got a jack-o-lantern shaped pizza, answered the door for about 12 trick-0r-treaters, and watched a movie. We had a fun Halloween, but I think Ivy will enjoy it a little more next year (and we probably won't be able to get away with eating all of her candy)!
4 comments:
she looks soooooo darn cute! i love her lady bug costume!
Sounds like you had a fun halloween. Ivy looks so adorable.
Sounds like you had a fun Halloween with Ivy. She makes a great ladybug! Isn't it fun to eat all their candy! Just wait until you have 2!!!
I LOVE ladybugs, always have....well, of all the ladybugs I have ever seen, this little Ivy bug is the 'Princess' of all ladybugs. What a darling!
Post a Comment