I took Ivy to this really fun play area in the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, where all of the "toys" are modeled after breakfast foods. It was pretty funny :) Ivy loved it. She is getting so independent, it scares me a little bit! She didn't want me to help her, or play with her at all- she just wanted to do her own thing the whole time. If she ever saw me walking towards her she would turn around and "run" (as fast as a little toddler can go) the other way. Sad! But I guess I should be happy that she's able to entertain herself, right?
2 comments:
That was such a fun playgroup day! My boys love that play area and it' always clean. Ivy looked like such a big girl there. She is going to be such a good big sister!
Natalie! Ivy is so darling. Congrats on baby #2! Hope everything is going well. Love your blog
Post a Comment