Monday, November 19, 2007

St. Louis

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days- we took a little trip to St. Louis, Missouri for my brother-in-law Dave's wedding. The wedding was beautiful, and we had lots of fun hanging out with John's family. When I get pictures from outside of the temple, I'll post them too!


John and his brother Dave giving Ivy a double smooch :) She got SO much attention on this trip and she loved every minute of it!
We had dinner at a casino buffet the night before the wedding. St. Louis has this law that casinos are legal, but only if they are touching the river. If anybody can tell me why, I'd love to know! And oh my gosh- the food was SO good! I wish you could all see the dessert bar- it was amazing. Oh, and yes, I chopped my hair off :)
Dave and Lyndsie - The happy couple!
Our little family of 3 1/2 in front of the casino's Christmas tree
John and Ivy at the reception. John was such a hottie in his tux! I married the most handsome guy ever! Dave and Lyndsie couldn't get away fast enough!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

hey, I've been wondering what happened to you:) congrats to dave... he gave me a ride home from class one day 4 years ago I think, so I guess I can tell him congrats:) your hair looks DARLING!!!

The Turleys said...

I noticed your hair before you even told me. I get so jealous when I see people with short hair. Looks like you had a fun trip! Now get back into blogging world girl!

jill d said...

i love your hair nat! makes me want to cut mine. you are such a cutie and i'm glad you're back to blogging. i'm also glad you had fun at the wedding.

Randi said...

Cute hair! I love it!

Monson Family Fitness said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Way to go Dave...he seems really happy! Good for him! Oh and cute hair by the way, I love it like that!

Celeste said...

Your hair looks fabulous!!!!