Thursday, March 19, 2009

the BIG news!

Well the news is in... John matched in a General Surgery residency at Indiana University in Indianapolis! This is definintely a great program for John and for our family! It's pretty funny though, we really don't know anything about Indiana! But we're getting all geared up for the change, and are anxious to see what the next few years of our lives will bring!

12 comments:

The Boring Family said...

Yay for you! That's exciting to go to a brand new place--that means brand new adventures! Our friends that lived in Indiana for a couple of years loved it. We'll miss you in Denver, though. I guess Morgan and Ivy will always have fond memories of their little love/hate relationship.

Mauri said...

congrats you guys!! it has been a fun day eh?? we are so happy for you and as i am sure you fee the same way...to finally know where we are headed!!! better get a good coat!

Amber said...

Congrats you guys! That is wonderful! I am sure it will be a fun new adventure and it will be neat to get to know a new area of the country. I am surprised how much I miss things about Maryland. My parents are in DC this week and I kind of wanted to hideaway in their suitcase and go with them.Good luck with everything in the next few months.

Teri said...

Yeah for you guys! Sounds like so much fun! What a great new adventure to embark on, but we will miss you!

Randi said...

Congratulations! I am jealous you get to live in so many new places! When do you move?

The Donigans said...

Congrats! What a fun new adventure you get to embark on.

Nick and Leila said...

Yah!!! Congrats!! What a crazy day!

jill d said...

Congrats Nat and John! I'm so happy and excited for you.

Sarah said...

Congrats! How exciting! When do you leave?

Adam and Nikki said...

That is wonderful. Congrads! You will be missed here, but how exciting for you to move to a new place with new adventures! Keep you blog updated with all the fun stuff that will be taking place in your lifes. We are hooked!

Chris and Kels said...

Congrats!!! I was hoping for SLC so I could maybe see you! We'll just have to make sure and get together next time your here...which is when?!?!?

Valerie said...

So I'm a week late on this... but congratulations! I never doubted John would match at an excellent program, with all his hard work! I think you'll like Indianapolis, and it's only a 5.5 hour drive from my house! Or we could meet up in Chicago, which is a really fun trip I hear!

HOORAY for the midwest!