I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott
Monday, March 16, 2009
Disney On Ice
We spent Porter's birthday at Disney on Ice, and Ivy and Porter loved it! And I can honestly say that even I got a few butteflies in my stomach when Mickey and Cinderella came out!
How fun! I really want to take Will next year to Disney on Ice. The timing was just a little off this year with the new baby. Also- I am excited to see where you guys are headed for residency. I of course hope it is in SLC so we can see you. Spencer has really liked the U. But, I must admit I voted you end up in OK. I have a really fun friend from Dental School who's husband is doing a Perio residency there right now. So, if you end up out that way I will have to introduce you.
4 comments:
Yeah! We are going next weekend up in Loveland! Happy Birthday PORTER!
It's already his birthday...wow! So I've been to Disney on Ice accompanied by no kids...it's pretty fun stuff!
p.s. your hair looks super cute! I'm jealous because I'm hating my hair right now!
How fun! I really want to take Will next year to Disney on Ice. The timing was just a little off this year with the new baby. Also- I am excited to see where you guys are headed for residency. I of course hope it is in SLC so we can see you. Spencer has really liked the U. But, I must admit I voted you end up in OK. I have a really fun friend from Dental School who's husband is doing a Perio residency there right now. So, if you end up out that way I will have to introduce you.
Post a Comment