Sunday, March 1, 2009

Now it's your turn!

If you are reading this then you've been tagged. Go to the file where your photos are stored, open the fourth file and then post the fourth picture in that file explaining when and why it was taken. Have fun!
A while back we had a long a cold Sunday afternoon, so I decided to bake bread. It was only after I already had most of the ingredients in that I realized the recipe called for 20 cups of flour! Yep, that's right.....20!!! It made 5 loaves of bread, a dozen hamburger buns, and 2 pizza crusts. Haha! It was pretty fun!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Your kids are so big!!! Porter's hair is adorable. I've been trying to style Greyson's hair that way. I can't believe you guys are heading to residency soon. It will be exciting to see where you go.

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad Ivy loves to cook! Just like her Nann...and Mom!

Abbey and Todd said...

Hi Natalie-
You probably don't know who I am - we went to high school together but I was a year younger. I am good friends with Karen Leo Gallup and I found your blog through hers. I like looking at it because my husband is in med school too (we're in Arkansas) so it's fun to read about others doing the same thing - I am already scared about match day and we're only in the first year! Anyway I just wanted to say your kids are adorable. Good luck with matching! oh-my name was Abbey Smith in high school. Now it's Abbey Clark

Mauri said...

oh my gosh...can you believe that after talking and wondering about residency for what seems like forever that we will at least know we are going somewhere a week from today?? crazy! i wish it were march 19th already!! i am excited to see where y'all are going to end up! who knows? maybe we will be somewhere together! good luck!