I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott
such a fun, crazy and stressful day! we can finally start house hunting and buying warm clothes! don't you just feel relief to KNOW? congrats again...we won't be too terribly far from y'all...let the next adventure begin!!
Congratulations! I'm so glad it's a good match for you guys. Hope all goes well as you make preparations for Indiana.
Congrats! I'm sad to lose you as almost kind of neighbors. Thanks again for all your help. Good luck in all of your new adventures!
Where was the Match Ceremony held? Did your kids enjoy being there?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
such a fun, crazy and stressful day! we can finally start house hunting and buying warm clothes! don't you just feel relief to KNOW? congrats again...we won't be too terribly far from y'all...let the next adventure begin!!
Congratulations! I'm so glad it's a good match for you guys. Hope all goes well as you make preparations for Indiana.
Congrats! I'm sad to lose you as almost kind of neighbors. Thanks again for all your help. Good luck in all of your new adventures!
Where was the Match Ceremony held? Did your kids enjoy being there?
Post a Comment