I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott
Friday, January 11, 2008
Our fun new hobby.....
Well, Who knew! John and I can actually dance! And we're pretty darn good, too! And Celeste, I'm sorry. I know this was your and Brian's dance first. Maybe we'll just have to have a dance-off and see who's better! P.S. Go down to the bottom of the screen and pause the music before you play the video :)
I love jib jabs...you guys look great! I posted on my blog that I will email you the pictures, but it won't be until sunday because they are on my parents computer!
5 comments:
I love jib jabs...you guys look great! I posted on my blog that I will email you the pictures, but it won't be until sunday because they are on my parents computer!
Dang funny...we love it! Thanks for sharing!
Oh that entertained me! I love your blog, and now I have started one on the same site! Thanks for the inspirations!
Teresa L.
you dork! I wish that would have been a real video of you guys dancing, I was kind of excited when I read your new hobby:)
That is so funny!!! I'm glad that we have another thing in common, besides being domestic goddesses. We can actually get down and boogie.
Post a Comment