We had a fun visit from my Mom last week- it's always so nice to have her here. Ivy especially LOVED having her here for all of the extra attention! Thanks Mom for the fun visit! We love you!

Every morning Ivy got to rummage through "Nann's" makeup bag. Her favorite things were the toothbrushes (I gave my mom a new one), and the Q-tips.

Here is Ivy playing with her jewelry (she calls it "cute") and her cell phone. She always puts the phone to here ear and says "Hi Dad".

Nann bought Ivy this goofy cat at Ross. Ivy absolutely loves it, though, as you can see!

And here she is taking care of one of her babies. I hope she loves our new "real" baby as much as she loves her dolls!

Peek-A-Boo!

And the pregnant lady even got a pedicure. I had asked John to please paint my toenails since I can't bend over that far any more, but he made me wait for my mom to come. I'm sure she did a better job than he would have anyway!
10 comments:
Oh fun, fun, fun! I'm glad you had a good time while your mom was there! And cute new pictures of Ivy...she's a keeper!
How fun to have a visitor, and even better that she gave you a pedi!! Nic gave me one of those when I was pregnant with our first, I ended up having to soak my feet in hot water forever to scrape the paint off the skin! It was the thought that counted though...so he thinks. Ivy is so cute, shes getting so big, enjoy those moments, it goes by oh so fast.
Natalie, you're so cute, and still so tiny! Hey where did you get your cute background? That pedicure sure looks nice! Hey give me call or email if you ever are headed to Logan...we're still here!
Looks like you had fun with your mom. I'm so glad you were able to get a pedicure! I would give you one if we lived closer.
Alright so no baby, but your mom is so dang cute. How nice of her to give you a pedi. I LOVE pedicures, but have yet to find a place that I like here. Maybe you could give me one sometime??!! Glad to hear that you had fun with your Mom. I love when my Mom comes to visit. I am sure that your Mom had the best time ever with you and Ivy.
I can't get over what a doll Ivy is! So cute. That peek-a-boo picture is my favorite. I'm sure it was nice to have your mom around for a while! I love when my mom comes because she just takes over with Gavin and I can get a few things done around the house! Hooray for moms!
What a dolly! Ivy is sure cute! What fun to have your Mom here before things get too busy!
How fun to have Bonnie visit! I Know how much she loves to come. Great pictures!
oh my gosh! Natalie can Ivy be any cuter?! I feel for the new baby she's got big shoes to feel- but i'm sure he'll manage just fine! I'm jealous of your pedi we need to have a girls night of beauty!
Your mom couldn't have had a more fun week! What could be better than goofing around with Nat and Ivy for a week? Ivy's pictures are darling! Proud of that Pedi, too!
Post a Comment