Here are a few of our highlights from our Christmas vacation in Utah. We all had so much fun!

Playing on the rocking horse at Nann and Grandpa's (my Mom and Dad's) house. Ivy had so much to discover there, there was never a dull moment!

The look on Ivy's face here pretty much sums up our snowmobilling day at the sinks. I think everyone had fun except Ivy. She hated being all bundled up, and was mad at us the whole time we were there. Oh well- maybe next year.

We got to go visit my Grandma Darling at the nursing home. She is such a trooper and I'm so glad that we got to take Ivy to say "hello"!

Some of my neices and nephews performing the nativity at the annual Forsberg Family Christmas Party.

Out to dinner with John's family- they are so crazy and fun! We love them all!

Ivy all ready for bed on Christmas Eve, and in her new jammies, of course!

Trying to figure out what the deal is on Chrismas Morning. "Am I supposed to play with the sequins on the stocking, or with the toys inside?"
4 comments:
Oh how cute! I love the pics...you have such a cute little family! I still wish I would have come and really visited with ya!
cute pictures natalie. so I thought you were BIG pregnant...you look great! Love ya ~ Heather
Nate and I want to go snowmobilling so bad. You will have to tell me all about your trip. Ivy looks like a little girl now, and not like a baby in those pictures. Oh and she looks a lot like YOU!! I cannot wait to see what # 2 looks like...
For Oral Surgery they do the match, so we submit the list at the end of the week, and find out at the end of jan. We are super nervous and excited!!! 4th year flies by sooo fast! I think I read somewhere on your blog that he know what he wants to do afterwards? Is that right? You will have to update me! OK I am done now. Bye
Cute pictures Natalie! It looks like you guys had a good Christmas. The picture of Ivy reminds me of when we went snowmobiling at the sinks. Gavin was all bundled up with red cheeks! So cute. Except he was mad when we put him in the car! Crazy kid. He loved being outside in the freezing cold. I'm with Ivy...I hate the cold!
Post a Comment