I was so sad last night to hear about President Hinckley passing away. He was such a wonderful man, and we will miss him. I will always remember his sweet smile, and his incredible sense of humor. It does make me glad, though, to think of the amazing homecoming he must have had, and how happy he must be to be with his beautiful wife again. I hope he knows how thankful I am for the leadership and guidance he has given the church for so many years.
6 comments:
Your blog is cute! Ivy is such a dolly! Why haven't we seen eachother for a while?!! See you at Chrissy's?
Amen to that! I was sad too last night as I watched the KSL memorial on him! He was such an amazing man who brought to pass really great things during his life...I'll miss him but I'm sure he's very happy now!
Seriously! I couldn't believe it! People like that aren't ever supposed to die! Oh and, I can't be your decorater cuz I'm not really that good! You are prob just as good as me!
Cute new background! It looks very nice and I love it!
Just checking to see if you guys were okay?? Didn't see you at Chrissy's and I know that you probably haven't had your baby yet, but please let me watch Ivy if you need to clean or get things ready before the baby comes. (And after) Take Care
Our wonderful President Hinckley...how we will miss him, but how Margorie missed him. Our turn to share. We have already loved President Monson for so long. He will fit the shoes well.
Post a Comment