
You will all think that I'm a big cheese-ball, but I just wanted to let you know that I love this book! For those of you who haven't read "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks, you should. That is, you should read it if you are a hopeless romantic, and just want a fun, easy-to-read- type of book. We read it for our book-club, and I was sick so I didn't get to go to the discussion. But I hope everyone else liked it too! I'm thinking that the next time John and I drive to Utah I'll get it on cd, and make him listen to it so that he can get some romantic ideas in his head! Oh, and sorry about the dumb graphic. I couldn't figure out how to get a good picture of the book cover without stealing it from Amazon. Oh well!
8 comments:
That is a good book, I have it! Did you know that it's the sequel to Th Notebook? I'm sure you did...but he's a good author! If you want another good read check out Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson....it's a tear jerker!
P.S. I'm all about the romance novels...here's another good one "These is my Words" by Nancy Turner
Thanks for that. I will have to go get this one. I am ready to start a new book.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Wedding! Don't you just love how it all turns out?? Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author. Rick gives me a new one for almost every ocassion.
Natalie,
thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment! It si so good to see you and your darling family. I love being able to connect with people I haven't seen in years. I am very excited for you and John to expect your second bundle of joy in 71 days. Thanks for your sweet comment.
Brynn
Natalie! I am totally a Nicholas Sparks fan. I actually prefer The Notebook...and the movie~~~~ SIGH~~~~
Natalie being a big cheese-ball is something you should embrace. I know that I have. ;) I for sure will read this book. Thanks for recommending this. You are so funny about having John listen to it. Sometimes our busy men need a little help ;) just kidding. Yeah I am so glad that you like Romney too! He's got some great things to offer.
Hey! I found your blog off of the McDowells....Ivy is getting so big! Maybe I will see you guys at the splash park when it warms up. I haven't seen many of you green valley girls lately!
Post a Comment