Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

John, Ivy and I went to a really fun farm last week that has a pumpkin patch and farm animals. We had a fun evening together! Ivy loved the animals, but was pretty freaked out by the pumpkins- I don't know what she thought they would do to her, but this picture is the closest she would get to them without crying.


We tried to set her in the middle of a bunch of pumpkins, and she just started screaming and trying to get away from them. Poor thing!
Ivy and Daddy feeding the ducks. Ducks are one of Ivy's favorite animals- she knows how to say and sign "duck"
This is Ivy and I on a hayride. I hate this picture of me, but Ivy looks so cute!
Ivy and John in front of the barn.
Talking to a goat. (I think that's a goat!) Ivy thought they were great!
She also loved the kittens, but we didn't get any pictures of them :( She "meows" any time she sees a cat. It is so cute!

2 comments:

Laur said...

ivy is so darling. you re so good at posting. i will have to get better. I think that is hilarious she was afraid of the pumpkins!! Poor thing

Shelley said...

what are you talking about Nat, I love your hair in the picture. It looks like a Pantene Pro-V commercial. The patch looked like fun!!