Saturday, October 27, 2007
I finally figured it out!
Well everybody, welcome to my world. I finally managed to learn how to change my layout (after a lot of googling). John told me the other day that he thinks Ivy is more technologically savvy than me. Which normally might make me feel bad, but I'm sure it's probably true. So feel free to tell me what you think about the layout. Also, I lost a lot of my favorite blogs' web addresses in the process so if you used to be on my list of other bloggers and aren't any more, it isn't because we don't want to be your friend any more. So please comment so that I can get you added back to my list :) Now that I actually know how to do this, I have a feeling I'll be changing my blog colors with my moods! This could be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
nat-
i love your new background, so cute! i'm like you & like to change things with my mood. my background is just plain & simple & that's kind of me right now. have fun with it.
oh if you want my blog address again it's, www.jdliving4today.blogspot.com
I love the new layout! Very nice. I have actually been trying to figure out how to do that myself! But I haven't gotten that far yet. Oh yeah, our blog address is www.hirschihome.com
Natalie- Your blog is so cute! I don't know what you were talking about? Very cute background! Ivy is such a cute little girl and is so...precious.
K- I just noticed your "reads" Your going to have to tell me about Sanditon. I need a new read.
I definitely think your new background is cute...has more personality! How did you do it, so that you didn't lose everything? I've just heard it does that, but was it a problem?
Your blog is adorable!!
Brandy-
I lost the widgets (all of the litte extra things on the side) but none of the main blog stuff. So it wasn't too big of a deal. There's probably a way I could have saved it, but I don't know.
super cute background!!! love her costume too:)
sweet, now I won't be afraid to change mine after I get sick of it. Right now I think it's pretty cute, so we'll see!
I like your new set up. Did you choose from the general list on the format change or did you get it somewhere else? I am always looking for a new look. Anyway, I like it and what a cute little girl.
Post a Comment