Isn't that cake fun! And Janie even got butterfly wings for her birthday that she got to wear all day.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Happy Buttefly Birthday Janie
We went to a fun birthday party today for our friend Janie. It was a butterfly birthday- she had a really cute butterfly cake (nice job, Val!), and then we went to the Butterfly Pavilion. Ivy and I had fun looking at all of the bugs and butterflies. They even had a room that was like "honey I shrunk the kids" and the bugs (models) were huge. It was a fun day!

Ivy and Alton hanging out! Alton loves to "help" push the stroller, even though I ran over him once. Oops! And, Ivy kept hitting his hand and saying "no, no". How do I teach a 1-year-old to share?!
This is a great big honey-comb that the kids can climb through- Ivy loved it!
Watching some butterflies- they were awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment