Our life has been very normal and boring lately so I haven't had anything interesting to post. So I thought I'd post my new favorite recipes! Because you know when there's nothing else to do, you should eat!
Fettucini Alfredo (Warning- not for dieters!)
1 pound fettucini noodles
1 Cup Margarine ( I have cut this in half, and it still works great)
2 Cups fresh-grated parmesan cheese
2/3 C. milk
1/2 C. powdered milk
Cook noodles. Add melted butter; stir dry milk and milk together. Pour in and add Parmesan cheese. Reheat and serve. You can add cooked chicken pieces too!
Pumpkin Bread (I made this for a baby shower recently, and it was a hit!)
2 eggs
1 1/2 C sugar
1 C. pumpkin
1/2 C. oil
1/4 C. water
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soa
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 3/4 C. flour
Mix in order. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
I hope you guys enjoy these! I love them :)
1 comment:
oh yum...I'll have to go for the bread! I LOVE pumpkin stuff:) especially right now!
Post a Comment